As we talked, I realised that I taught this batch of P6 pupils when they were in Primary 1. It was my first-second year of teaching. I remembered having a very great year because I was amused by their cuteness.
I remembered:
- I had to spend one PE period to teach them how to take out their plastic name tags from their PE shirt.
- One girl cried everyday for the first two weeks of Term 1.
- One girl was so small in size and her water bottle was proportionate to her size. I told her to refill her water and she said her mum told her she could not refill from the water cooler because she could only drink lukewarm water. I went to the staffroom to fill up her super small bottle for her and told her to get her mum to buy a new BIGGER one for her.
- One girl hid under the table and refused to come out.
- One irritating class that always made me angry during the last period of the day.
- One boy had to go for an operation and I took a picture with him and prayed for him.
- I played an alphabet game with all the classes and took pictures of them. (But I can't seem to locate the photos. Sad!)
6 years have passed by just like that. They are going to graduate really soon. I think I'm gonna miss them lots next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment